Disclaimer: Rules are just guide lines.
1. First rule of fight club is; you do not talk about fight club. –Tyler Durdan
2. Second rule of fight club is; YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB! –Tyler Durdan
3. Don’t shit where you eat.
4. You have to know the rules if you want to win the game.
5. Loose lips sink ships.
6. Bros before ho’s. (Non-Gender Specific)
7. Nothing great is easy.
8. Talk to every hot girl, it’s a numbers game.
9. Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.
10. Lead, follow or get out of the way.
11. Never fuck your friends. (Take it as you will)
12. Never repeate a joke, it never funny the second time.
13. Never leave home without money, fire and a knife.
14. Always know the objective.
15. Have an exit plan.
16. Not now, RIGHT NOW!
17. A penny saved it a penny earned. – Benjamin Franklin
18. It is far better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it.
19. Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. – Seneca the Younger
20. Crisis = Opportunity = Calculated Risk = Reward.
21. Calculate your risk.
22. Build a strong foundation.
23. Glove to the ground.
24. Be certain the juice is worth the squeeze.
25. Trust your gut.
26. It is far better to seek forgiveness than ask permission.
27. Use your enemies.
28. Destroy all threats, leave them no quarter.
29. Always, always, always confirm the kill.
30. Surround yourself with people smarter than you.
31. Knowledge is the ONLY power.
32. Always cover your 6.
33. Self discribed experts know nothing.
34. Only trust people to be themselves.
35. Have spies everywhere.
36. With great power comes great responsibility. –Ben Parker
37. Respect is never given, it is always earned.
38. Treat everyone as they should be.
39. Never judge a book by the cover, read the dust jacket.
40. Only actions can define a person.
41. Remember Albert Göring.
42. It’s more fun to start a trend then follow one.
43. Show me a hero and I’ll write you a tragedy. - F. Scott Fitzgerald
44. Admiration is the daughter of ignorance. – Benjamin Franklin
45. Accomplish something before you feel good about yourself. – Charles J. Sykes
46. Life is not fair; it is not a balance book.
47. Do not expect justice from others.
48. “Common Sense” is a misnomer.
49. Everything ends.
50. Having regrets is okay.
51. Learn from others mistakes, at the very least learn from your own.
52. Never forget about the day after tomorrow, and the day after that.
53. Never be afraid to fail.
54. People learn from failure not success.
55. A tactical retreat is not surrender.
56. Remember the shit’s Baduk not Chess.
57. Anything is possible with a plan.
58. No plan ever survives the battlefield.
59. Never lend money to friends or family.
60. Never invest in friends or family.
61. Tesla not Edison.
62. Learn from the past don’t dwell on it.
63. Teach to fish.
64. A little learning is a dangerous thing. – Alexander Pope
65. Half a truth is often a great lie. – Benjamin Franklin